Sunday, September 13, 2009

Book Review Sites for Authors and Readers

A Twitter friend recently alerted me to an amazing resource both for self-published authors looking for book review blogs that will review their books and for readers simply looking for great blogger/ book reviewers. The site is Step-by-Step Self Publishing and this particular post contains links to MANY blogger book reviewers. While the blogs listed will review self-published books (if that is your interest), most that I checked out review all kinds of books all the time, so they appeal to any reader. Also, the site gives a descriptor for each site, as some cater to certain genres, which is also helpful to know. Have fun! http://www.stepbystepselfpublishing.net/free-book-reviews.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link. I'm not there yet with my career, but I'll put this on my list of links to hold on to for when I am.

    ReplyDelete