Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lara Zielin and Donut Days

If you have ever checked out the blogs in my blog list, you'll see that I follow new YA author Lara Zielin's blog. Lara is the creator of the infamous "Editing Letter" video (look it up on youtube or her own site if you're a writer who hasn't seen it yet) and also the author of the newly published (Aug. 6) YA novel, Donut Days, which I am looking forward to reading.

You can read a reader review of her novel at:

http://bookslovejessicamarie.blogspot.com/2009/08/review-donut-days.html

Books Love Jessica Marie is also a great site to go to to win free novels. You can see on the lefthand side of her blog that she is constantly running contests to win a free copy of different books. Check it out and have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I'll definitely have to check all of that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I searched for Editing Letter on YouTube. It was great. Thanks for including it in your post.

    ReplyDelete