Monday, August 17, 2009

Twitter

A little nervous here . . . I am officially on Twitter at http://twitter.com/writeandpublish

Are any of my readers on Twitter themselves? Or interested in following me on Twitter? If you're on Twitter or follow others on Twitter, what is your opinion of it?

I finally set up a Twitter account because it seems to be hot in the world over, the writing world not exempted. As you can see by my "twitter name" (writeandpublish), I am looking at my Twitter account as an extension of my blog, though I expect that it will take me awhile to use it regularly. I am also trying to learn the technology because I expect that, as part of the author as more than just a writer (see Nathan Bransford's recent blog on The Myth of "Just an Author"), my significant other will also be learning this technology soon . . .

Thoughts about Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment